Keys to An Effective Post-Pandemic Commercial Office Real Estate Strategy
Learn about the technology solutions that businesses need to accurately track office space utilization and enable a safe return to the office.
Fill out the form below to check out the full guide—and when you’re ready to work with SmartSpace Global, let us know.
Learn How to Optimize Your Office Space Usage
As we begin to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, companies are starting to welcome their employees back to the corporate office. But what this return to the office looks like varies by industry, and even by reason. Some businesses are bringing employees back to alleviate work-from-home fatigue, improve company productivity, or avoid wasting money on unused real estate assets, among many other reasons. Regardless of the business drivers for bringing employees back to the office though, one thing is clear—the office will look and operate differently when employees return. Flexible, hybrid working arrangements are highly likely to become the norm, replacing the standard in-office five-day work week.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How businesses can look at real estate usage now to better understand real estate needs moving forward
- How to manage occupancy with respect to state and local office occupancy guidelines
- How CRE usage is evolving as a result of COVID-19
- How the workplace will be designed and measured post-COVID
- The capabilities that businesses should look for in a technology solution needed to inform CRE consumption
In a recent survey, more than 50% of respondents acknowledged that their ability to succeed in the post-pandemic world would be hampered by employee concerns about returning to work. — Deloitte