SmartSpace Global is seeking a .NET Developer to work on the SSG core product. You will be working with a group of highly talented and experienced engineers to address and enhance the product based on a set of priorities, delivering solutions to every industry vertical.
- Analyze, design and develop software based on user stories and requirements.
- Integrations with 1000’s of IoT devices to record presence/temperature/air quality/humidity within the workplace to help our customers understand the environment of their most important asset – Their Employees
- Write clean and reusable code using C#/.NET in a TDD environment
- Revise, update and refactor code where applicable.
- Employ best engineering practices for design and development.
- Write unit tests and ensure code quality.
- Work as part of the product-based development team to deliver a complete solution in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the development, QA and product management teams.
Requirements for Success:
- 2+ years of experience with programming in C#/.NET.
- Experience in .NET build, debug and profiling tools and source control. e.g.Git.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and mapping frameworks. e.g. SQL server, Entity Framework.
- Familiar with principles and techniques, such as design patterns and SOLID, DI and IoC.
- Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems and learn new technologies.
Helpful for Success:
- Highly proficient in .NET/C# and windows development technologies.
- Previous experience in microservice architecture.
- Previous experience in TDD.
- Hands on experience with multi-threaded applications.
- A passion for best software development best practices.
- A good knowledge of application security best practices.
- Competitive salary, generous annual leave allowance and other employee perks.
- Candidate details will be shared with the Four Winds Interactive recruitment team in the US, in order to progress applications.
About SmartSpace Global and Four Winds Interactive:
SmartSpace Global, a Four Winds Interactive (FWI) company, is the leading provider of resource scheduling applications for the corporate workplace. At the heart of the SmartSpace solution is our powerful workplace platform, connecting six integrated modules, all via a user-friendly mobile app. This is an exciting time for us, having recently joined the FWI family and with some fantastic opportunities ahead. We’ve got a bold vision to change the way the world uses Smart technology and this role offers the opportunity of being a part of this.
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform drives Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world.
We are a values-driven organisation that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.