Are you bright, driven and excited by opportunity? Interested in joining an expanding team of technology professionals who are fundamentally changing how businesses use technology to manage their workplaces, communicate with their guests and employees, and generate the necessary analytics to understand and optimise their effectiveness?
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to clearly articulate our industry viewpoint, how customer pain points map to our business value, our product positioning/benefits, and how we compete with other similar solutions.
This person will drive effective product launches, ensuring the market understands how we have increased the business value of our products and services according to their needs along with increasing our use case coverage. The successful candidate for this role will lead efforts to continually test our messaging/positioning with customers, continually refine our value proposition, maintain our industry viewpoints, and refine our competitive positioning to ensure that our go-to-market efforts are increasingly effective in connecting with our target audience. This is an individual contributor role with the potential to grow into a leadership role as the business grows and our needs expand.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with us even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Develop understanding of the markets we serve – use cases, the pain points that drive them, current trends and future considerations that affect our markets – and build point of view and thought leadership content that clearly articulates that understanding.
- Clearly articulate our offer, its business value, how it answers customer pain points, and how it is unique and differentiated from competing offers through top quality marketing content.
- Create and maintain awareness of competing offers in our markets, and how we stack up.
- Work with our product team to create customer-facing and sales enablement collateral that clearly articulates our key functionality and how it answers customer needs.
- Work with our customers to cultivate success stories that can be translated into customer-facing collateral.
- Focus on execution, impact, and measurability – continually refactor efforts to improve.
- Maintain a continual connection to our customers and prospects through channels such as interviews, focus groups, and interaction with the analyst and media communities.
- Contribute to a culture of results-orientation, quality, and high velocity in a team environment that people love to work in.
Requirements for Success:
- Track record of success in Product Marketing roles with demonstrable focus on results, culture, and values (with supporting examples). The successful candidate has delivered undisputable business results – while being the kind of person other people love working with.
- Unparalleled ability to conduct and derive measurable outcomes from efforts such as market segmentation, customer persona definition, messaging/positioning development, competitive positioning, product and feature/function launch efforts, and more.
- Results orientation with strong ability to create high quality, customer-facing content including web content, presentation material, solution briefs, and sales enablement collateral.
- Proven ability to quickly understand complex issues, and make difficult things easy to understand for others.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with sales and product teams.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment with a high degree of change.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Solid experience built over multiple years of professional experience in product marketing, partner marketing, or product management, with 4+ years managing individual contributors in a tech environment.
Helpful for Success:
- 4+ years Product Marketing experience in B2B enterprise SW technology.
- Experience working in a high growth software startup environment.
- Direct experience with workplace management software solutions and marketing to buyer types such as CIOs/CTOs, Real Estate Management Leaders, and People Ops/HR leaders.
- Pragmatic marketing certification a plus.
- This position is a remote role, based in the UK. Post-COVID, there is the option of working from our UK office in Luton on an agreed cadence if desired. The role will primarily support the Four Winds Interactive core team based in the US, therefore some flexibility of working hours would be ideal for collaborative working across UK/US time zones.
- Remote onboarding and self-training materials are provided.
- Competitive salary, generous annual leave allowance and other employee perks.
- Candidate details will be shared with Four Winds Interactive recruitment team in the US, in order to progress applications.
About Four Winds Interactive (FWI) and SmartSpace Global:
SmartSpace Global is a UK-based FWI group company. With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organisation that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.