We have an opportunity for a New Business Sales Account Executive to join our fast-growing sales team. In this role you will work across multiple industries, providing innovative SaaS solutions in an ever-growing employee engagement market. Our sales team is made up of creative, technically savvy professionals, all intent on crushing goals and exceeding expectations. This is a customer-facing role with some travel requirements (when permitted) and with the opportunity for significant upside compensation.
- Using value selling methodologies to understand client needs and provide the best solution.
- Researching customer needs, leveraging references, and differentiating against competitors.
- Develop relationships with IT, lines of business and the CxOs through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Embracing and using the FWI sales process, which includes effective opportunity management through Salesforce as well as recognising when to leverage the broader FWI team.
- Taking initiative to understand the FWI offerings and pricing.
- Working collaboratively with Business Development, Marketing, Contracts & Professional Services.
Requirements for Success:
- Minimum 3 years’ track record of exceeding quota in a new business, field sales role.
- Sales experience gained in value-based solution sales of ‘discretionary’ purchases (i.e. not commodity).
- Understanding of selling SaaS solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members (sales engineers, lead gen team, management, services, etc.) to provide a great experience for the customer and the highest likelihood of successfully closing and implementing the solution.
- Willingness and desire to learn, grow and contribute to the team’s professional development.
- Ideally, but not essentially, domain experience in selling corporate real estate, recruiting, human resources, or hospitality solutions.
Key Qualities for Success:
- Determination to succeed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Comfortable taking the initiative and making things happen
- Learn quickly
- Location UK preferred.
- Competitive salary, generous annual leave allowance and other employee perks.
- Candidate details will be shared with Four Winds Interactive US-based recruitment team, in order to progress applications.